Welcome to Drum Circles Heal!

Thanks for checking out my blog! My name is Valerie Hopkins, and I am a Drum Circle Facilitator!

I am going to talk about Drum Circles, post photos from Drum Circles, and show you some video clips of some Drum Circles. It's ALL about Drum Circles--the many different types of Drum Circles, experiences from different Drum Circles, ideas for Drum Circles in the future, and products that may be of help along our drumming journeys!

Please check back often! Subscribe to this blog!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More pics of the Private Party!



I just love this photo! Everyone was involved, smiling, playing,.. I was attending to minor problems and details which do come up occasionally, lol! But, if you look carefully, you will see that the drummers just carried on, creating their music without me... Once the drum circle gets their groove on, and they are locked and loaded, lol, my "job" becomes very easy!

1 comment:

  1. A drum circle is a group of people who come together to play drums as an improvisational group. These group drumming activities are a great Drum team building exercise. Participating in a drum circle lets team members have fun, make new friends, and demonstrate to one another that they are worthy team players.

    ReplyDelete